- SCA 4.1 ensures investment in SCA 2.2.2 applications can be reused in SCA 4.1 environment
- An SCA 4.1 can now run any SCA 2.2.2 applications
- Required several changes to SCAv4.1 to keep new features and still be backwards compatible
- NordiaSoft led this effort for JTNC on behalf of WInnF
- Support for applications composed of a mixture of SCA 4.1 and SCA 2.2.2 components.
- Allow developers to perform a more incremental transition from SCA 2.2.2 to SCA 4.1
- Enhance the ability to migrate legacy waveforms to an SCA model
- Naming convention changes